How To Earn Subway Card Rewards?
Here’s how you can earn rewards for your Subway Card:
- First things first; you need to register. Once you’ve done that, your reward points will start adding up in your account.
- Swipe your Subway Card every time you buy something at Subway. You’ll earn one point for each dollar spent.
- And when you’ve earned sufficient points; redeem them to buy Subs, or drinks, or salad, or anything that’s there on the menu.
My Subway Card Points Redemption Table
|This||Gets You This|
|15 points||1 bag of chips|
|20 points||Fountain drink (21 oz.)|
|25 points||Fountain drink (30 oz.)
A bag full of apple slices
|30 points||Bottled Beverage (8 oz./12.2 oz./20 oz.
Coffee (12 oz./16 oz.)
|35 points||A Six-inch break sandwich (from any carrier)|
|50 points||Any Six-inch sandwich barring those that come for 65 points.|
|65 points||Any of the following Six-inch sandwiches:
SUBWAY Club®, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Chick & Bacon Ranch Melt, Carved Turkey, Roast Beef, Rotisserie-Style Chicken, and Steak & Cheese.
|75 points||Any of the Footlong Breakfast Sandwiches barring the Chopped Salad and the sandwiches that come for 100 points.|
|100 points||Any of the following Footlong Sandwiches:
SUBWAY Club®, Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt, Roast Beef, Carved Turkey, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Rotisserie-Style Chicken, and Steak & Cheese.
You can add an extra 15 points to your Six-inch sandwich or a Footlong and turn it into a Deluxe Sandwich.
Or add an extra 20 points and you get to Top Up Your Sub with Bacon, or double meat, or extra cheese; but not Roast Beef, Chicken & Bacon ranch Melt, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Steak & Cheese, and SUBWAY Club®.
Follow this link for more details.
What’s More, You Get
- 50 free points at the time of registration.
- Up to 1 point for every dollar spent at Subway.
- Special birthday treat, Bonus offers and seasonal promotions from time to time. And when these offers are on; Subs become dirt-cheap.
- To use use your mobile number incase you do not have your Subway Card on you.